The nanoBio&Med2016 International Conference (www.nanobiomedconf.com) will take place in Barcelona (Spain): November 22-24, 2016. This event is going to present again the most recent international developments in the field of Nanobiotechnology and Nanomedicine and will provide a platform for multidisciplinary communication, new cooperations and projects to participants from both science and industry.
An industrial forum will be organized to promote constructive dialogue between business and public leaders and put specific emphasis on the technologies and applications in the nanoBioMed sector.
The call for abstracts is currently open (deadline - October 03, 2016) and abstracts can be submitted online through the website.
Abstract Submission (Oral request): October 03, 2016
Student Grant (Travel bursary) Request: October 03, 2016
Author Submission Acceptance Notification: October 07, 2016
Student Grant Notification: October 07, 2016
Early Bird Registration Fee: October 14, 2016
Abstract Submission (Poster request): October 24, 2016
Early Bird Registration Fee (Exhibitors): October 14, 2016
The conference will offer during this week an impressive list of Invited & Keynote speakers.
Confirmed Keynote speakers (15 as of 30/06/2016):
- Lorenzo Albertazzi (Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC), Spain)
- Gianni Ciofani (Polytechnic Univ. of Torino & IIT, Italy)
- Bruno De Geest (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Tal Dvir (Tel Aviv University, Israel)
- Georg Fantner (EPFL, Switzerland)
- Jose Antonio Garrido (ICREA-ICN2, Spain)
- Pascal Jonkheijm (University of Twente, The Netherlands)
- Didier Letourneur (Inserm U1148/CNRS, France)
- Mika Lindén (Ulm University, Germany)
- Arben Merkoçi (ICREA/ICN2, Spain)
- Daniel Navajas (Universitat de Barcelona / IBEC, Spain)
- Danny Porath (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
- Valerio Pruneri (ICFO, Spain)
- Meital Reches (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
- Samuel Sánchez (IBEC, Spain)
Further speakers to be announced soon.
Emerging and future trends of the converging fields of Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and Medicine will be discussed among industry, academia, governmental and non-governmental institutions. NanoBio&Med2016 will be the perfect place to get a complete overview into the state of the art in those fields and also to learn about the research carried out and the latest results. The discussion in recent advances, difficulties and breakthroughs will be at his higher level.
Confirmed Exhibitor (as of 30/06/2016): Nanovex Biotechnologies S.L.