Medical Advisory Board
The CIBER-BBN Medical Advisory Board (MAB) is a non-statutory body whose purpose is to advise CIBER-BBN Management as regards aspects in connection with interactions between the CIBER-BBN Scientific Programme and clinical practice.
It is made up of renowned, active clinicians from medical specialisations of interest for CIBER-BBN scientific areas:
- Joan Bigorra Llosas, Director of Innovation at Hospital Clínic, Barcelona.
- Arcadi Garcia Alberola, Arrhythmia Division Manager of the Cardiology Department at Hospital Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca, Murcia.
- Enrique Gómez Barrena, Specialist in the area of Traumatology and Orthopaedics at Hospital Universitario La Paz.
- Mª José Martí Doménech, Neurology Department at Hospital Clínic, Barcelona.
- Jose M. Ruíz Moreno, Specialist in the Area of Ophthalmology of the Complejo Universitario Hospitalario, Albacete.
- Josep Tabernero Caturla, Onco-haematology Coordinator at Hospital Vall d´Hebrón.