FP7 - HEALTH - Berenice
Benznidazol and Triazol Research group for Nanomedicine and Innovation on Chagas disease
BERENICE is a Collaborative Project which is funded under the European Community's 7th Framework Programme. The project started on the 1st September 2012 and will last for five years.
BERENICE in brief:
- Title: "Benznidazol and Triazol REsearch group for Nanomedicine and Innovation on Chagas diseasE".
- Call: FP7-HEALTH-2012-INNOVATION-1
- Acronym: BERENICE
- EC contribution: € 2.998.217
- Duration: 60 months
- Starting date: 01/09/2012
- Funding scheme: Collaborative Project
- Contract/Grant agreement number: HEALTH-30593
BERENICE (Benznidazol and Triazol REsearch group for Nanomedicine and Innovation on Chagas diseasE) has been created to obtain a more effective, better tolerated and cheaper formulation of a drug with trypanocidal activity to cure Chagas disease.
Download Leaflet BERENICE